Air Ambulance Coverage for Pliocene Ridge CSD
- For all life-threatening emergencies, (weather permitting) the fire department will request an air ambulance (helicopter).
- Most air ambulance services offer memberships which will greatly reduce (and often eliminate) an othewise expensive bill. Group memberships are less expensive than non-group memberships.
- Residents of Pliocene Ridge CSD are encouraged to join both Enloe Careflight and Airmed.
- Membership in Enloe and Airmed will cover all helicopters that respond to our area.
- The Enloe group name for Alleghany and Forest City residents is Alleghany Care Flight
- The Enloe group name for Pike residents is Pike City Volunteer Fire Dept.
- The Airmed group name for the entire Pliocene Ridge area is Pliocene Ridge CSD
- Applications are available in the boxes at the Alleghany Post Office and Pike City Firehouse and are linked below.